Not going to lie, I’ve been a bit bored in the kitchen lately… It’s nothing more than being so utterly busy that I have zero time to sit around and create new masterpieces. With that being said though, this Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe with Roasted Pineapple Salsa was dang tasty and super easy to make. Ingredient list is short and time to prepare is under 30 minutes. I may not be as creative as I would like to be at the present time, but this recipe is worth a look. If you’re looking for a side dish, I hooked this up with a Butter Bean Recipe with Corn, Tomatoes and Bacon that is dang tasty. Enjoy!
Oh yeah, finish the Pork with a bit of fresh lime juice.
I like my pork tenderloin medium-wellish as you can still see a little pink in there!
A little closer look at this Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe with Roasted Pineapple Salsa
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Kosher salt and cracked pepper to taste
- ½ pineapple cut into thick chunks
- ½ sweet onion cut into thick slices
- 1 seeded jalapeño
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ⅓ cup pineapple juice
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon of roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Pork: In a large bowl coat the pork on all sides with the olive oil, cumin, chili powder, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Next, place on a hot grill (450° to 550°) and cook on all sides until it is caramelized on the outside and medium-well in the inside (about 15 minutes).
- Once cooked, remove from the grill and let it rest for 3 to 4 minutes before slicing and serving.
- In a separate large bowl coat the pineapple, onion and jalapeño with olive oil and place on a hot grill and cook until grill marks are formed and the vegetables are softened.
- Place the vegetables and fruit in a blender along with pineapple juice, lemon juice, cilantro, salt and pepper and pulse until it is smooth with chunks. Serve warm and alongside the pork