Try these easy to make Chili-Garlic and Honey Glazed Grilled Chicken Wings that are loaded with flavor!
Chili-Garlic and Honey Glazed Grilled Chicken Wings
- 1 cup of hoison sauce
- 2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of sesame seed oil
- 2 pounds of trimmed chicken wings
- 1/2 cup of chili garlic sauce Asian aisle
- 1/4 cup of honey
- juice of 1 orange
- sliced green onions for garnish
- fresh cilantro leaves for garnish
- sesame seeds for garnish
- In a large bowl whisk together hoison sauce, vinegar, soy and sesame oil until combined. Once mixed combine with chicken wings and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Once marinated remove the chicken from the marinade and cook on a hot grill until caramelized and cooked through (15 to 20 minutes).
- Once the wings are cooked, remove them from the grill and set aside. In a separate large bowl, whisk together chili sauce, honey and orange juice. Next toss the cooked wings in this mixture until the wings are completely coated.
- Serve the wings on a large platter and garnish with sliced green onions, cilantro leave and sesame seeds and pair with Bogle Zinfandel.