Holy Guacamole!!! It’s funny because I feel that it’s hard to mess up guacamole considering there are so few ingredients, but you can! If you aren’t using ripe avocados or don’t season it well, things can just go wrong and taste bland. My recipe is nothing new and I’m pretty positive it’s been done before since guacamole has been around since the 16th century. Really any recipe is like that. I always think when I create something, or my take on a classic, or a mish-mosh of cultures into one dish that it’s probably been done 4 million times before. No one can really call a recipe their own, you just happen to write it down before anyone else. Sorry for the recipe rant! I truly think my guacamole recipe is the best out there, simply because the ingredients. I use lemon juice instead of lime juice, and I add cumin to it for that extra love! In any event make this Easy Guacamole Recipe and you too will be a convert. Try serving this with these Easy Slow Cooked Chicken Tacos Recipe and along side this Mexican Corn Elote Recipe.
Find the thinest tortilla chips possible, they are the best!
I just garnished it with some extra chopped fresh cilantro and some small diced jalapeños.
One more shot of this Easy Guacamole Recipe!
Easy Guacamole Recipe
- 3 medium diced avocados
- 1 small diced jalapeño seeds removed
- 1 clove of finely minced garlic
- 2 small diced Roma tomatoes seeds removed
- ½ small diced sweet onion
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Add avocado and lemon juice to a bowl and mash until slightly chunky using a hand masher.
- Pour in all of the other ingredients and thoroughly mix.
- Serve with tortilla chips.