If you are a big ceviche lover like me, then be sure to check out my Pineapple and Shrimp Ceviche Recipe.
Ceviche with Pomegranate and Salmon
Be sure to try this refreshing and full flavored Ceviche with Pomegranate and Salmon recipe!
- juice of 3 limes
- juice of 2 lemons
- ¼ teaspoon of fish sauce
- ¼ cup of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons of chiffonade fresh basil
- ½ teaspoon of fresh grated ginger
- ½ julienne red onion
- ¼ cup of sliced green onions
- 1 julienne red bell pepper
- 1 thinly sliced jalapeño pepper
- 16 to 20 grapefruit supremes
- 16 to 20 orange supremes
- 8 ounces of very thinly sliced fresh salmon
- ½ cup of pomegranate seeds
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- In a large bowl mix together lime and lemon juice, fish sauce, ginger, sesame oil, salt and pepper to taste, and fresh herbs and set to the side.
- In a separate large bowl add in onions, peppers, supremes and salmon and pour on the citrus dressing, mix throughly, season with salt and pepper and place in the refrigerator until completely cool (1 to 2 hours).
- Serve with Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio.