Get 5 Secrets to Make Homemade Taste Food Better + New Recipes Weekly!
Published June 18, 2021. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These simple to prepared deviled eggs with crispy chopped bacon is hands down the best-deviled eggs appetizers of all time.
There is nothing like delicious appetizers served up at holiday parties or friendly backyard get-togethers. If you want to be the star at your next party, then definitely make my baba ganoush or my homemade soft pretzels.
Deviled Eggs with Bacon
Deviled eggs with bacon are hands down the best tasting deviled eggs out there. The salty umami flavors from the bacon just take this recipe to a whole new level. They are simply classic deviled eggs with crisp-cooked chopped bacon that is folded into the yolk filling mixture and then garnished on top.
I’m not kidding when I say that your friends and family will absolutely agree that these are the best appetizers on the table.
How to Make Deviled Eggs with Bacon
Follow along with these simple to prepare instructions for making the best-deviled eggs with bacon:
Slice the hard-boiled eggs ¾ of the way up towards the top pointy end and gently remove the yolks and place them into a medium-size bowl and the whites on your serving dish, hole side up.
Add the yolks along with the mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce, salt, and pepper to a food processor and process on high until smooth.
Fold the bacon into the yolk filling mixture until it is combined.
Divide the yolk mixture evenly into the egg whites by spooning it into them.
Garnish with chopped bacon and chives.
Make-Ahead and Storage
Make-Ahead: You can make these up to 1 day ahead of time.
How to Store: Cover and keep refrigerated for up to 4 days. These will not freeze well.
chef notes + tips
- Try finely mincing some bread and butter pickles and adding them to the yolk filling along with the bacon
- Be sure your yolks are all the way cooked through.
- You can also mash the egg yolks using a fork and then mixing in the ingredients if you do not have a food processor.
- Try finely grating the yolk on a Microplane if you want it to be perfectly smooth.
- You may need to slice a small part of the bottom of the egg whites to help balance them and stop them from rocking back and forth.
More Egg Recipes
Classic Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Slice the hard-boiled eggs ¾ of the way up towards the top pointy end and gently remove the yolks and place them into a medium-size bowl and the whites on your serving dish, hole side up.
- Add the yolks, mayonnaise, mustards, vinegar, hot sauce, salt, and pepper to a food processor and process at high speed until smooth.
- Fold all but 1 tablespoons of the bacon into the egg yolk filling mixture until combined.
- Evenly divide the yolk filling between the 12 egg white halves using a spoon into each egg white.
- Garnish with remaining chopped bacon, and chives.