Oven Roasted Potatoes with Garlic and Oregano
Make these super easy Oven Roasted Potatoes with Garlic and Oregano that are a perfect accompaniment to any main dish!
- 4 Yukon potatoes cut into small quarters
- 10 baby red potatoes cut into small quarters
- 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh garlic
- 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh oregano
- 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Toss the potatoes in garlic, salt and pepper and olive oil and spread out on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Roast the potatoes in the oven on 450° for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked throughout.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and place in a large bowl and toss with vinegar and fresh oregano and garnish with sprigs of fresh oregano. Serve hot
Calories: 585kcal | Carbohydrates: 110g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 116mg | Potassium: 3196mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 67.1mg | Calcium: 175mg | Iron: 11mg