Get 5 Secrets to Make Homemade Taste Food Better + New Recipes Weekly!
Published July 8, 2014. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Not much to say about this really other than it’s dang tasty and ridiculously easy to make. Few ingredients done well often lead to amazing flavors and this recipe of 6 ingredients does exactly that. This Lemon Asparagus Recipe with Prosciutto honestly goes fantastic with just about everything. I paired it up with this Grilled Porks Chops Recipe with Plum Compote and well it flippin good 🙂
Must have more crispy prosciutto.
The more the merrier!
Lemon Asparagus Recipe with Prosciutto
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 4 ounces of prosciutto cut into thin strips
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Place the asparagus on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and toss in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roll some prosciutto around each piece of asparagus and zest 1 lemon with a microplane all over the asparagus.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven on 400° for roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until browned and cooked.
- Finish by squeezing the juice of 1 lemon all over the asparagus.