Not much to say about this really other than it’s dang tasty and ridiculously easy to make. Few ingredients done well often lead to amazing flavors and this recipe of 6 ingredients does exactly that. This Lemon Asparagus Recipe with Prosciutto honestly goes fantastic with just about everything. I paired it up with this Grilled Porks Chops Recipe with Plum Compote and well it flippin good 🙂
Must have more crispy prosciutto.
The more the merrier!
Lemon Asparagus Recipe with Prosciutto
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 4 ounces of prosciutto cut into thin strips
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Place the asparagus on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and toss in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roll some prosciutto around each piece of asparagus and zest 1 lemon with a microplane all over the asparagus.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven on 400° for roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until browned and cooked.
- Finish by squeezing the juice of 1 lemon all over the asparagus.