Get 5 Secrets to Make Homemade Taste Food Better + New Recipes Weekly!
Published January 8, 2016. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
You already know that chocolate goes with coffee, so why not whip up this Leftover Coffee Chocolate Brownies Recipe? The best part is that you literally use leftover coffee from the pot.
I added in some chocolate chips to ensure they were extra chocolatey. In addition to the leftover coffee, I used some espresso grounds to help enhance the coffee flavor. Sorry, I like coffee :-).
Next, spray up your baking dish with PAM Original No-Stick Spray, pour in your batter and bake away!
I like to use a smaller deeper baking dish because I love it when the brownies are super thick.
I also love baking them a littler underdone because no offense but brownies are way better when they are a little more on the gooey side.
A little powdered sugar on top for some more sweet deliciousness!
Eat coffee while drinking coffee, why not?!
Leftover Coffee Chocolate Brownies Recipe
- 1 can of PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 1 ½ cups of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 ½ cups of flour
- ¼ cup of leftover coffee
- 1 teaspoon of espresso grounds or finely ground coffee
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl whisk together all of the ingredients until combined.
- Next, spray a 9x9 or 8x8 baking dish with PAM® Non-Stick Cooking Spray and pour the brownie batter in.
- Bake at 350° for 40 to 45 minutes or until the center is slightly firm
- Cool to room temperature before serving.