I noticed that the blondies were trending online through various sites so I figured I would take my own stab at it and dang was my Blondies Recipe with Pecans the BOMB!! I literally at these every morning with coffee and gosh dang are they good. Also, this Blondies Recipe with Pecans heated up with a big scoop of ice cream is just flat out dangerous. I only did that though with the last 2 blondies because honestly if I had done that from the beginning I would have easily gained 5 pounds. Enjoy these, because they will go quick 🙂
Blondies Recipe with Pecans
- 1 cup of melted unsalted butter
- 2 cups of packed light brown sugar
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 2 cups of All Purpose or Pastry FlourQW
- 1 1/4 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of roughly chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350° and butter and flour an 13 X 9 pan. Next, whisk together the melted butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Once combined, whisk in the beaten egg and vanilla, followed by the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, white chocolate chips and pecans until combined.
- Next, pour the batter into the greased and floured pan and using a rubber spatula, spread evenly across the pan. Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool before serving.