I noticed that the blondies were trending online through various sites so I figured I would take my own stab at it and dang was my Blondies Recipe with Pecans the BOMB!! I literally at these every morning with coffee and gosh dang are they good. Also, this Blondies Recipe with Pecans heated up with a big scoop of ice cream is just flat out dangerous. I only did that though with the last 2 blondies because honestly if I had done that from the beginning I would have easily gained 5 pounds. Enjoy these, because they will go quick 🙂
Blondies Recipe with Pecans
- 1 cup of melted unsalted butter
- 2 cups of packed light brown sugar
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 2 cups of All Purpose or Pastry FlourQW
- 1 1/4 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of roughly chopped pecans
Preheat the oven to 350° and butter and flour an 13 X 9 pan. Next, whisk together the melted butter and sugar in a bowl.
Once combined, whisk in the beaten egg and vanilla, followed by the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, white chocolate chips and pecans until combined.
Next, pour the batter into the greased and floured pan and using a rubber spatula, spread evenly across the pan. Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool before serving.