If you are looking for easy, tasty and little cleanup, then this Grilled Salmon Recipe with Herb Butter is for you. The awesome part about this dish is that it is simple and convenient enough for as an everyday family meal and elegant enough to wow your guests with at your next party. If nothing else make the grilled vegetables and herb butter, because those two things would go great with any fish, any meat or chicken. If you are looking for a bit more to your grilled veggies then check out this awesome succotash recipe.
the butter is literally amazing!
a little close up.
Check it out below:
Grilled Salmon Recipe with Herb Butter
- four 8 ounce fresh salmon fillets
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 8 ounces of softened unsalted butter
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh dill
- 4 cobs of corn
- 1 bunch of asparagus cut in half longways
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- chopped fresh chives for garnish
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- In a bowl whisk together butter, lemon zest, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper until combined and refrigerate.
- Next, brush all sides of the salmon fillets with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon on a hot grill (350° to 450°) for 4 to 6 minutes or until it releases from the grates with ease. Once flipped cook the salmon for a further 3 to 4 minutes.
- Next toss the corn, asparagus, and tomatoes in 4 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper, and grill until slightly charred and cooked to al dente.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, slice the corn off of the cob and toss with the asparagus and tomatoes and garnish with chives.
- Serve the vegetables with salmon and herb butter.