THIS Smoked Salmon Tea Sandwich Recipe is hands down the easiest appetizer of all time. Nothing is cooked, nothing needs to be pre-prepared, simply mix together some cream cheese, slice up some veggies and bread and boom you’ve got a dope appetizer to serve your guests. Since it is the New Year and since we are always entertaining it seems, I thought it would be good to try something on the lighter side because between you and me, I gained 4 pounds in 3 days over Christmas. Pretty impressive I know, but I’m trying to shed it asap!
For this Smoked Salmon Tea Sandwich Recipe you can get a little creative as well. For instance you can add some thinly shaven red onions, or perhaps some over roasted tomatoes, or maybe even some capers, really the possibilities are endless. Would also be cool to change up the bread as well. I used a sourdough, but some sort of a pumpernickel or rye would be really really good as well. Thanks for reading and be sure to check out the written recipe and video below of my latest SOIGNE video!
Pin this beast below!
- 1 cup of whipped cream cheese
- 1 heaping tablespoon of chopped fresh dill
- 1 heaping tablespoon of sliced green onions
- 4 ounces of thinly sliced smoked salmon
- ½ thinly sliced cucumber
- 4 thinly sliced radishes
- 8 slices of crustless sourdough bread
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- In a bowl whisk together the cream cheese, dill, chives, salt and pepper and set aside.
- To make: spread on some herb cream cheese to a sliced of bread and layer on the sliced cucumbers, radishes, smoked salmon and finish with another sliced of bread. Slice the sandwich into 4 individual slices and serve