As humbly as possible this Avocado Yogurt with Muesli Cereal and Fresh Berries is the best photography I’ve taken to date… Oh and it tastes INSANE too!! I only put avocado in the title of the recipe but truth be told there are actually two yogurts, the other is a roasted peach and honey yogurt which compliments the cereal and the avocado yogurt like something from heaven, seriously!
To make the peach yogurt simply pit the peaches and brush them with some melted butter. Next roast them in the oven on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper on 400° for20 minutes or until softened and lightly browned. Once they are done cooking you need to cool them or else you are going to have one watery yogurt. Once they are cool simply blend them with some full fat Greek yogurt and honey, boom you’re done.
For the avocado yogurt simply blend together a fresh peeled and pitted avocado, some full fat Greek yogurt, whole milk, light agave and lemon juice until it’s pureed. Literally so simple and you will not believe how amazing it tastes. Also be sure to keep this cool before serving it.
To make this a little more of a complete breakfast I layered it up with muesli. I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love this cereal. I seriously eat it every day with just milk and a sliced banana and it’s absolutely delicious. It’s loaded with grains, oats, seeds, and raisins giving it superb flavor. The muesli compliments both of these yogurts so well, but we’re not done yet…
To finish off this epic breakfast I stacked it high with fruit. I used sliced bananas, strawberries, raspberries, golden raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, kiwi and edible flowers for one insanely beautiful and delicious breakfast.
Of course you don’t have to get all fancy faced liked I did, feel free to use only 1 yogurt or only a few berries, but my promise to you is that you will be obsessed with how tasty this is!! Make it up!!
Avocado Yogurt with Muesli Cereal and Fresh Berries
For the Yogurts:
- 2 pitted peaches
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 cups of full fat Greek yogurt
- ½ avocado peeled and cored
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of light agave
For the Cereal and Toppings:
- 2 cups of Bob’s Red Mill Muesli Cereal
- Optional Toppings include: sliced banana strawberries, raspberries, golden raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, kiwi and edible flowers
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Place the pitted peaches skin side down on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and brush the tops with melted butter and roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until they are softened and lightly browned. Chill Completely.
- Once they are chilled blend them in a blender with honey and 1 cup of yogurt until pureed and keep cool.
- Next, add the remaining 1 cup of yogurt, ½ avocado, lemon juice and agave to a blender and blend until pureed. Keep cool.
- To Plate: Layer the muesli cereal with both yogurts and top off with sliced bananas, strawberries, raspberries, golden raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, kiwi and edible flowers.