Apple, Dried Cherry and Walnut Salad with Yogurt and Honey
- 6 assorted apples peeled and chopped into 1/2 inch squares
- 3/4 cup sun dried cherries
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- I large can of pineapple juice
- Prepare each apple one at a time and place the finished apple squares into a large bowl submerged in pineapple juice.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together yogurt and honey.
- Next, drain the apples and place into the honey-yogurt mixture and mix throughly.
- Finish with walnuts and cherries.
- Serve cold.
Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 146mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 335IU | Vitamin C: 4.3mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 0.4mg