Get 5 Secrets to Make Homemade Taste Food Better + New Recipes Weekly!
Published December 7, 2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Apple, Dried Cherry and Walnut Salad with Yogurt and Honey
- 6 assorted apples, peeled and chopped into 1/2 inch squares
- 3/4 cup sun dried cherries
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- I large can of pineapple juice
- Prepare each apple one at a time and place the finished apple squares into a large bowl submerged in pineapple juice.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together yogurt and honey.
- Next, drain the apples and place into the honey-yogurt mixture and mix throughly.
- Finish with walnuts and cherries.
- Serve cold.