Apple, Dried Cherry and Walnut Salad with Yogurt and Honey
- 6 assorted apples, peeled and chopped into ½ inch squares
- ¾ cup sun dried cherries
- ½ cup toasted walnuts
- ¾ cup plain yogurt
- ¼ cup honey
- I large can of pineapple juice
- Prepare each apple one at a time and place the finished apple squares into a large bowl submerged in pineapple juice.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together yogurt and honey.
- Next, drain the apples and place into the honey-yogurt mixture and mix throughly.
- Finish with walnuts and cherries.
- Serve cold.