I always here how everyone says, “My grandma makes the best potato salad on earth.” That’s until they’ve tried this one. I know that’s a little narcissistic of me, but this Southern Potato Salad Recipe is really that dang good. Easy, delicious and it goes great with everything. So the next time you want to impress at your next outdoor get together, hook up this Southern Potato Salad Recipe, you’ll be the talk of the party!
One more shot!
- 10 quartered and boiled red potatoes
- 4 small diced hard boiled eggs
- 3 stalks of thinly sliced celery
- ½ small diced yellow onion
- 2 cloves of finely minced garlic
- ½ cup of sliced green onions
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of grainy mustard
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Mix all of the ingredients into a large bowl until it is completely combined.
- Chill before serving.