Smoked Salmon Linguine and Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc
Learn how to make this quick delicious smoked salmon & dill cream pasta that’s paired with Nobilo sauvignon blanc.
- 2 finely minced cloves of garlic
- 1 small-diced small shallot
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ cup of chardonnay
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 pound of linguine
- ½ cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of peas
- 12 ounces of chopped smoked salmon
- juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and ground white pepper to taste
Serves 3 to 4
- In a large sauté pan on high heat with 2 tablespoons of olive oil caramelize the garlic and shallots. Once brown, de-glaze white wine and cook until the liquid is almost gone. Next, add in the heavy cream and cook on medium-high heat until the consistency of alfredo sauce. Finish with dill, Parmesan cheese, salmon, and peas and keep warm.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water cook the linguine until al dente (7 to 10 minutes). Once cooked, add the noodles to a bowl.
- Lastly, add the salmon cream mixture to the noodles and toss with lemon juice, salt and white pepper until thoroughly combined.
- To Plate: Place the tossed pasta on a white plate and garnish with fresh dill and serve with a glass of Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc.