I’m sure you’ve seen the craze so I had to hop on it and whip up this Mini Ramen Burger Sliders Recipe. They are actually pretty simple and super dang tasty.
Start by cooking your ramen noodles, drain them, and then mix in some eggs. This will help stabilize them. Next, spray some ramekins with PAM Original No-Stick Spray and add in a bit of ramen and press them a bit. Chill them in the refrigerator for 15 minutes so the shape will solidify.
From there, fry’em up in a little vegetable oil and set them aside. Here is where you can add in a little flavor if you’d like. Pour a little La Choy soy sauce on the ramen noodles to give them some delicious umami flavor.
When it comes to burgers I’m a big fan of using 80/20 beef. You need a certain amount of fat to help keep them together and of course make them delicious.
To finish off the burgers, serve with butter leaf lettuce, onions, bacon, tomato, Hunt’s Ketchup and Gulden’s Mustard.
They are only a fe bites but dang are they good!
- 1 can of PAM® Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 bottle of Hunt’s Ketchup
- 1 bottle of Gulden’s® Spicy Mustard
- 1 bottle of La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 4 packages of ramen noodles
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 ½ pounds of ground beef
- 9 leaves of butter leaf lettuce
- 9 strips of cooked crisp bacon
- 2 thinly sliced tomatoes
- 1 thinly sliced sweet onion
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- In a large pot of boiling salted water cook the ramen noodles just until done, about 2 minutes.
- Immediately strain the noodles and add them back to the pot along with the eggs and mix until they are completely mixed in.
- Next, spray the inside of 18 ramekins or something that is a small circle and can mold.
- Place a small amount of the cooked noodles into each round mold and refrigerate for 15 minutes or until completely solid.
- While the noodles are cooling form 1 ½ pounds of ground beef into 9 small patties and season them with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a large cast iron skillet on high heat with vegetable oil sear each ramen noodle bun on each side until lightly browned, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side and set aside until they are all finished. Drizzle a small amount of La Choy® Soy Sauce over each seared ramen noodle bun and let sit.
- In the same pan cook the 9 hamburger patties until they are seared to your desired internal temperature and set aside.
- To Plate: Place a leaf of butter leaf lettuce on top of a ramen noodle bun and later on a cooked hamburger patty, sweet onion slices, 1 piece of crispy bacon, sliced tomatoes, Hunt’s® Ketchup, Gulden’s® Mustard and lastly another ramen noodle bun. Enjoy!