I know, I know it’s green and looks a little crazy but DUDE it is really REALLY good I promise. I would never put something out there that I was not proud for someone else to try. The kale flavor is so subtle that to the untrained palette you may never even know it’s there. This Kale Smoothie Recipe with Fruit is loaded with flavor, vitamins, nutrients and is dang good for you if you are looking for a quick cleanse. This recipe of course is a part of my 21 days of healthy eating and is the perfect mid afternoon snack. Obviously with this recipe it requires you to buy whole heads of kale, a whole pineapple, a bag of grapes, but they great thing is if you buy it in bulk, cut it up throw it in a bag in the freezer and just pull what you need to make it each day it totals about $2 bucks a smoothie. Not bad if I do say so myself since the local spots are charging $6 plus for one of these bad boys! If you are looking to get your daily fix of goodness then for sure check out this Kale Smoothie Recipe with Fruit.
It’s green lol!
A big picture of this green goodness for you to pin!
Kale Smoothie Recipe with Fruit
- 6 ounces of coconut water
- 1/2 cup of kale leaves
- 1/2 cup of frozen chopped up pineapple
- 1/4 cup of frozen chopped up granny smith apples
- 1/4 cup of frozen chopped up bananas
- 1/4 cup of frozen chopped up pears
- 1/4 cup of frozen green grapes
- 1/4 cup of frozen chopped up oranges
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender on high and puree until smooth.
- Serve cold