Grilled Romaine Lettuce with Spicy Tuna & Vinaigrette
This Grilled Romaine Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette and Blackened Tuna is the perfect Summer time meal!
For the Salad:
- 1 head of romaine lettuce cut in half longwise
- 1 vine ripe tomato sliced thin
- 1/2 sweet onion sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons of fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of blackening season
- 8 ounce ahi tuna steak
For the Vinaigrette:
- 2 finely chopped anchovies filets.
- juice o f2 lemons
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons of finely diced chives
In a large bowl whisk together anchovies, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, dijon mustard and chives until emulsified.
Rub down the tuna steak with the blacken seasoning and place on a hot grill along with the 1/2 head of romaine lettuce.
Cook the tuna and lettuce on each side for 2-3 minutes.
Serve the romaine lettuce head with sliced tomatoes, onions, dressing, tuna and grated parmesan cheese.