Get 5 Secrets to Make Homemade Taste Food Better + New Recipes Weekly!
Published November 20, 2014. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
I know that some of my recipes can seem complex at times, but when it all boils down I am about bold flavors and simple ingredients, and it’s no different in this Garlic and Parmesan Roasted Red Potatoes recipe. A few ingredients, big flavors and comforting to a T. There is no trick to roasting these potatoes perfectly, but I do definitely recommend putting them on parchment as this can help in the browning process and make the pan easier to clean. If you are afraid that the garlic will burn in the oven try cooking it ahead of time in a pan with a little bit a butter and simply toss them with the potatoes after that are finished roasting. So there are all my tricks on how to make these Garlic and Parmesan Roasted Red Potatoes perfectly. The next thing to do is serve them up with some delicious food and in all honesty they would be great with beef, chicken or fish, or simply eaten by serving them at breakfast with some eggs, or even dumping chili and cheese all over them. MMMMMMMmmmmm :-). In any event, give these a shot, they are delicious and will not disappoint!
A nice big fat fancy picture for you to pin below, DO IT!!!
Garlic and Parmesan Roasted Red Potatoes
- 10 quartered red potatoes
- 6 finely minced cloves of garlic
- ½ cup of finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- 2 ounces of unsalted butter
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Add the potatoes to a large bowl along with the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and mix.
- Next, evenly spread them out on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle on the Parmesan cheese and roast in the oven on 425° for 12 to 15 minutes or until al dente and golden brown. Finish with butter and chopped parsley.
- Serve hot.