Take everything that is delicious about a BLT sandwich and mix into a dip to make this BLT Dip Stuffed Bread Bowl Recipe. It is seriously the most amazing thing ever, especially after it’s been cooked on the grill outside.
I love serving this BLT Dip Stuffed Bread Bowl Recipe with an assortment of dippers including crackers and carrot and celery sticks.
After you stuff up the bread with the dip you wrap it up in heavy duty foil and cook on the grill for about 30 to 40 minutes or until the cheese is nice and gooey!
Give this BLT Dip Stuffed Bread Bowl Recipe a try at your next backyard tailgate.
- 2 pounds of softened cream cheese
- 1 pound of chopped crisp cooked bacon
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 15 ounce can Hunt’s Diced Tomatoes, drained
- ½ cup of sliced green onions
- ½ teaspoon of Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon of ground pepper
- large round loaf of bread
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- In a large bowl fold together the softened cream cheese, chopped bacon, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, green onions, salt and pepper until combined.
- Next carve out the center of the loaf of bread so that it is hallow.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the inside of the bread bowl until it is completely full. It’s ok to over-stuff.
- Wrap the bread bowl in heavy duty foil and place directly on a hot grill and cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until the BLT dip is hot.
- Serve the BLT Dip Stuffed Bread Bowl with remaining bread from the inside that was removed, carrot sticks, celery sticks and assorted crackers.