Nothing more comforting than soup and this Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe soothes the soul! Really easy to make and the beef just gets so tender after spending quality time on low heat in the slow cooker. To make sure the noodles to turn to mush make sure to boil them separate and keep them in a plastic bag with olive oil so they don’t stick together. From there, simply take as much as you would like and add it to a bowl of soup. Another cool thing about this soup is finding vegetables that are on salt and adding them in. There is no right or wrong vegetable in this soup, just put in what you like! READ HERE on how I fell in love with my slow cooker. For now, enjoy this super tasty and hearty soul and consider making a side of polenta with this as it would be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe
- 2 pounds of browned beef stew meat
- 2 small diced carrots
- 4 diced stalks of celery
- 1 small diced onion
- 3 finely minced cloves of garlic
- 3 cups of medium diced yukon gold potatoes
- 1 pound of medium diced fresh green beans
- 28 ounce can of whole plum tomatoes and juice
- 1 pound of cooked acini di pepe pasta
- 64 ounces of beef stock
- 3 tablespoons of dry thyme
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Tabasco sauce to taste
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish optional
- Fresh loaf of Italian bread
- Place all ingredients except the last 5 in a slow cooker lined with a slow cooker liner and cook on low heat for 6 hours.
- Finish the soup by adjusting the seasonings with salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco.
- Serve with parsley garnish and Italian bread.