Homemade Pumpkin Coconut Milk Ice Cream
Try this healthier alterative dessert for Homemade Pumpkin Coconut Milk Ice Cream!
- 15 ounce can of pumpkin puree
- 15 ounce can of unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ cup of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until smooth. Next place ingredients into your ice cream maker or simply pour into a metal pan and freeze. Once frozen, use a fork to break up the ice cream. Serve cold.