Corned Beef Recipe
Try this classic Corned Beef Recipe from Chef Billy Parisi that the whole family will love!
- 3 pounds of pre-made corned beef
- 3 all spice berries
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cloves
- 4 to 6 black peppercorns
- 1 gallon of water
- 1 head of cabbage thinly sliced
- 10 red potatoes cut into small wedges
- 8 to 10 carrots peeled and sliced thin
- 2 sweet onions thinly sliced
- In a large pot place beef and spices, cover with 1 gallon of water. Cover the pot and place it in the oven on 300°F for 150 minutes. After the 2½ hours, take the pot out of the oven and place it on the burner on medium high heat and add in all of the vegetables and cook until they are tender. Slice the corned beef against the grain, very thin, and serve with the vegetables and stock.
Calories: 847kcal | Carbohydrates: 92g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 3018mg | Potassium: 3263mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 30745IU | Vitamin C: 163.3mg | Calcium: 213mg | Iron: 8mg