This baked sweet potato bar recipe is sure to be the perfect side dish to any meal!
Sweet Potato Bar
- 4 scrubbed and washed large sweet potatoes
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of cinnamon suar (3 tablespoons of cinnamon to 3/4 cups of sugar)
- 4 ounces of unsalted butter
- 2 ounces of honey
- 2 cups of toasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh rosemary
- Bake the sweet potatoes in the oven on 400° for 45 to 60 minutes or until cooked through out.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and slice the sweet potato longways down the middle. Put desired sides into potato.