Homemade Whipped Cream Recipe
Homemade whipped cream is incredibly easy to make and is infinitely better than anything pre-made you’re going to get in the store.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Servings 4 cups
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup granulated sugar or 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Add the cold cream to a stand mixer with the whisk attachment along with the sugar and vanilla.
Whip on medium-high speed for 2-4 minutes or until stiff peaks are formed.
Cool until ready to use or serve.
- Make-Ahead: You can make this up to 1 day ahead of time or 3 days ahead of time if stabilizing with gelatin.
- How to Store: Keep covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- I like to keep my cream in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes before putting in the stand mixer.
- You can absolutely whip this by hand using a whisk or using an electric hand mixer.
- This is good just eaten with fresh berries in case you don't want to make a special dessert to put it on.
Calories: 509kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 27g | Cholesterol: 163mg | Sodium: 46mg | Potassium: 89mg | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 1749IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 77mg