Homemade Buttermilk Ranch Dressing Recipe
Never buy store-bought again with this delicious easy to make homemade buttermilk ranch dressing recipe that comes together in minutes.
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons onion granules
- 2 teaspoons garlic granules
- 1 ½ teaspoons dry dill
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
Add all of the ingredients to a medium-size mixing bowl.
Whisk until everything is completely combined and smooth.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Make-Ahead: You can make this up 5 days ahead of time.
- How to Store: Cover and keep in the refrigerator for up to 14 days.
- The dressing is kind of like soup where it will actually taste better the next day as it will allow more flavors to come out.
- I used all dry ingredients in my recipe as it will allow the recipe to last longer and I believe the dry ingredients bring out more flavor than when using fresh.
- There are some recipes that call for sour cream. If you want to do this, swap out the mayonnaise amount for sour cream.
- Feel free to add in more or less buttermilk to get it to the consistency you want.
Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 388mg | Potassium: 35mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 43IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg