Herb and Garlic Compound Butter
Take your cooking to the next level by making this easy to prepare herb and garlic compound butter that comes together in minutes.
- 2 sticks softened unsalted butter
- 1 finely minced clove of garlic
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 ½ tablespoons chopped thyme
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Add the butter to a stand mixer with the paddle attachment and mix on high speed for 5-7 minutes or until it’s light and fluffy.
Next, add in the garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper and mix on low speed for 1-2 minutes or until it is completely mixed in.
- Make-Ahead: You can make this up to several days ahead of time. Keep in the refrigerator or freezer or until you are ready to use it.
- How to Store: Cover and keep in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. Cover and freeze for up to 6 months.
- You can use this butter directly from the freezer into whatever you want to use it in.
- Always use unsalted butter when making this.
Calories: 5kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 18mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 269IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg