Tahini Sauce Recipe
This easy to make tahini sauce recipe comes together in minutes and is such a wonderful sauce to serve up with a bunch of different dishes.
- ¾ cup tahini
- 2 finely minced cloves of garlic
- juice of 2 lemons
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup water
- sea salt to taste
Add all of the ingredients together in a medium-size bowl except for the water.
Whisk it together until combined while slowly drizzling in the water to thin it out.
Keep cool until ready to serve.
- Make-Ahead: You can make this recipe up to 3 days ahead of time.
- How to Store: Place covered in the refrigerator for up to 10 days. This will not freeze well.
- You can use either raw or toasted tahini in this recipe, or better yet you can make your own.
- If you don’t want any garlic chunks in the recipe but want the flavor you can strain the sauce.
- If you do want to use pepper, be sure to use ground white pepper to help keep the sauce smooth and consistent in color.
- You may need more or less water depending on how thick or thin that you like it.
Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 103mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg