Honey Butter Recipe
This easy to make honey butter recipe comes together in minutes and goes so good on bread and proteins to help take them to the next level.
- 1 stick softened unsalted butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Make-Ahead: You can make this bread up to 3 days ahead of time.
- How to Store: Store covered in the refrigerator for up to
- To get the honey to pour easier, simply heat it in a microwave-safe bowl for 20 to 30 seconds.
- My suggestion is to pull the butter out at room temperature at 1 hour and let it soften slightly so that it is easy to apply to food.
Calories: 33kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 291mg | Potassium: 6mg | Sugar: 9g | Iron: 1mg