Eggnog Panna Cotta Recipe
This amazing panna cotta recipe that’s been spiked with eggnog is super easy to make and the most perfect recipe for the holiday season!
- 2 cups eggnog
- 1 packet powdered gelatin
- ½ vanilla bean seeds
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- cinnamon and chocolate shavings for garnish
Add the eggnog to a sauce pot and sprinkle the gelatin over top. Let sit for 1 minute until it blooms. Note: It will look wrinkly.
Next, add in the vanilla, sugar and whipped cream and mix over low heat until scalded and mixed in.
Transfer to 5 6-ounce jars and cool completely in the refrigerator until set, about 4 to 5 hours.
Garnish with chocolate shavings and cinnamon.
- Make-Ahead: You can make this recipe up to 5 days in advance, just be sure to keep covered in the refrigerator after it has set.
- How To Store: Simply keep covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- How to Freeze: These do not freeze well as they will liquify once thawing out.
Calories: 274kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 125mg | Sodium: 73mg | Potassium: 203mg | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 909IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 163mg | Iron: 1mg