Corned Beef Hash Recipe with Jammy Eggs
Start your morning off with a bang with this incredibly easy to make and delicious Corned Beef Hash Recipe with Jammy Eggs!
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 peeled and small diced large onion
- 3 finely minced cloves of garlic
- 1 pound finely chopped corned beef
- 6-7 large medium diced Yukon potatoes
- 2 teaspoons each finely minced fresh chives parsley and rosemary
- 10 large eggs
- sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
Add the butter to a large cast-iron skillet 12” to 14” over medium -ow heat and add in the onions to caramelize, about 10 minutes.
Next, add in the garlic and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add in the beef and potatoes and pan roast over medium heat for 12-15 minutes or until the potatoes are browned and cooked through. Stir every 1 to 2 minutes.
Finish with salt, pepper, chives, parsley, and rosemary. Keep warm.
Add the eggs to a medium-size pot of boiling water and cook for 6 minutes on the dot.
Immediately remove and submerge in an ice water bath for 2 to 3 minutes.
Crack, peel, rinse and serve alongside the hash.
Calories: 496kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 394mg | Sodium: 1252mg | Potassium: 1273mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 703IU | Vitamin C: 50mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 10mg