Green Goddess Salad Recipe
Green Goddess Salad recipe is jam-packed with fresh vegetables, rotisserie chicken and an amazing homemade green goddess salad dressing.
For the Dressing:
- 1 ½ cups yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- ½ cup each fresh green onions basil leaves and parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
For the Salad:
- 5 cups field greens and romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 rotisserie chicken torn or cut into bite size pieces
- ½ peeled and thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup edamame
- ½ sliced cucumber
- 3 sliced radishes
- 6 medium boiled eggs peeled and cut in ½
- 2 cups pea tendrils
- 3 chopped crisp cooked bacon strips
- 2 peeled seeded and sliced avocados
- 1 to 2 cups of cooked Bob’s Red Mill Farro
- micro greens for garnish.
For the dressing: Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend on medium speed until smooth and combined.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
To Plate: Place the greens in a large salad bowl and evenly spread out or layer on the chicken, onions, edamame, cucumbers, radishes, eggs, pea tendrils, bacon, avocados, farro, and microgreens.
Calories: 516kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 268mg | Sodium: 711mg | Potassium: 1029mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 3381IU | Vitamin C: 57mg | Calcium: 197mg | Iron: 4mg