Homemade Alaska Smoked Salmon Dip Recipe
this delicious dip recipe features homemade smoked Alaska salmon with Jarlsberg swiss cheese and fresh herbs for an unbelievable flavor!
- 1 2- pound side of fresh wild-caught Alaska salmon
- 3 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- ½ cup of crème Fraiche
- ½ cup sour cream
- 8 ounces of shredded swiss cheese
- ½ cup of sliced green onions
- ½ small peeled and small diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons of chopped capers
- sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
Preheat the smoker to 225°.
Brush the Alaska salmon with the melted butter and season with salt and pepper.
Smoke at 225° for 60 to 70 minutes or until cooked through. Chill.
Using a spoon pull 2/3 of the Alaska salmon until it is broken up into small pieces away from the skin. The remaining piece of Alaska salmon is for you to eat, you’re welcome!
In a bowl add the mayonnaise, crème Fraiche, sour cream, cheese, onions, dill, capers, salt, and pepper. Mix until combined.
Fold in the pulled smoked Alaska salmon until mixed together.
Serve with assorted crackers, bread, and veggies.
Calories: 425kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 105mg | Sodium: 258mg | Potassium: 619mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 468IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 191mg | Iron: 1mg