Mediterranean Turkey Burger Recipe
Be sure to try this amazing and juicy Mediterranean Turkey Burger Recipe that is sure to be fan favorite!
- 1 pound of ground turkey breast meat
- 1 pound of ground turkey thigh meat
- 1/2 cup of small diced sweet onion
- 1 finely minced clove of fresh garlic
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons of ground cumin
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 ounces of melted unsalted butter
- juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Feta crumbles for garnish
- goat cheese for garnish
- sliced tomato for garnish
- arugula for garnish
- toasted wheat buns
In a large bowl mix together ground turkey meat, cumin, onions, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Once combined form into patties and brush them with olive oil.
In a separate bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Next, place the burgers onto a hot grill and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Flip the turkey burgers over and brush with a small amount of lemon butter.
Once cooked remove from the heat and place on a toasted bun with desired cheese, tomatoes and arugula.
Serve hot! Also thought it would be cook to top off with a garlic herb aioli or perhaps a homemade tzatziki!
Calories: 2168kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 219g | Fat: 141g | Saturated Fat: 67g | Cholesterol: 743mg | Sodium: 516mg | Potassium: 3123mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 4515IU | Vitamin C: 25.9mg | Calcium: 231mg | Iron: 18.1mg