Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
This Beer Cheese Dip Recipe is loaded up with 3 different types of cheeses, homemade salsa and a brown ale beer for the perfect appetizer recipe.
For the Dip:
- 8 strips of sliced bacon strips
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 2 pounds of pasteurized prepared cheese product
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 8 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups of diced tomatoes
- 1 seeded and small diced jalapeño
- ½ peeled and small diced red onion
- 1 cup brown ale beer
- 1 cup of sliced green onions
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
For the Dippers:
- soft pretzels
- tortilla chips
- carrot sticks
- celery sticks
Set your slow cooker to sear and once hot add in the bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 10 minutes.
Remove the bacon from the slow cooker and in the beef and cook the ground beef until browned and cooked throughout.
Add the bacon back in along with the cheeses, tomatoes, jalapeños, and onions and set the slow cooker to high heat and cook until the cheese is completely melted.
Finish the dip by stirring in the beer, green onions, and cilantro.
Serve the dip hot in the slow cooker with assorted pretzels and dippers.
- How To Reheat: To reheat it simply add it back to the slow cooker on low heat until it is melted and hot. You can also add it to a microwave-safe bowl and cook it in the microwave until melted and hot.
- Storing and Freezing: Cover it and keep them in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. To freeze, cover with plastic wrap or place in a plastic container and keep it in the freezer for up to 2 months. To reheat, simply add it right to your slow cooker.
Calories: 484kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 1503mg | Potassium: 530mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1516IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 605mg | Iron: 1mg