Fall Off The Bone Ribs
Try these delicious Fall Off The Bone Ribs with Mango Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce that everyone will love.
For the Ribs:
- 2 racks of bone in pork ribs
- 2 tablespoons of Kosher Salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of granulated garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of onion powder
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- ½ tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of coriander seeds
- 1 1/2 cups of beef stock
For the Sauce:
- ½ small diced yellow onion
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 seeded and diced poblano pepper
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- 3 cups of ketchup
- ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 2 peeled and roughly chopped fresh mangos
- 1/2 cup of Jack Daniels
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
For the Ribs: In a large bowl add all of the rib seasonings and mix until combined. Next add in the rib racks and rub them down on all sides with the seasonings and marinate overnight in the refrigerator or for at least one hour.
Place the ribs into a large baking pan along with the beef stock and cover with foil and bake on 300° for 3 1/2 hours.
For the Sauce: While the ribs are cooking in the oven, add the onions, poblano pepper and garlic In a medium sized sauce-pot on high heat with oil and caramelize (about 10 to 12 minutes). Next, add in the mangos and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
Next, deglaze with the jack daniels and cook until the alcohol has been absorbed. Finish by adding in the remaining ingredients and cook on low heat for 1 hour to make a Mango Jack Daniels BBQ sauce. Add the sauce to a blender and puree until smooth.
Once the ribs are done, brush all sides with the mango Jack Daniels BBQ sauce and sear on both sides for 3-4 minutes on a hot grill.
Brush the ribs one more time with the BBQ sauce before serving.
Calories: 635kcal | Carbohydrates: 104g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 5383mg | Potassium: 1243mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 85g | Vitamin A: 2800IU | Vitamin C: 64.2mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 3.6mg