Easy Slow Cooked Chicken Tacos Recipe
Make these authentic Easy Slow Cooked Chicken Tacos Recipe for your next meal. Learn how slow cook chicken in the oven!
- 4 seasoned and cooked chicken breasts
- two 28 ounce cans of whole plum tomatoes and juice
- 1/2 diced yellow onion
- 3 mashed cloves of garlic
- 1 can of mild sliced jalapeños
- 1 tablespoon of ground cumin
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- corn tortillas
- fresh cut limes
In a dutch oven add in all the ingredients except for the limes and cook on 325° for 4 to 6 hours or until the chicken pulls apart with ease.
Once cooked, pull the chicken apart using 2 forks.
Serve the shredded chicken on the corn tortillas with guacamole and pico de gallo.
Alternatively serve them with rice, beans, cotija cheese and sour cream.
Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 328mg | Potassium: 892mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 4.8mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1.9mg