Garlic and Parmesan Roasted Red Potatoes
These Garlic and Parmesan Roasted Red Potatoes are the perfect side dish to any main meal. Try serving them up as hash browns with eggs!
- 10 quartered red potatoes
- 6 finely minced cloves of garlic
- ½ cup of finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- 2 ounces of unsalted butter
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
Add the potatoes to a large bowl along with the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and mix.
Next, evenly spread them out on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle on the Parmesan cheese and roast in the oven on 425° for 12 to 15 minutes or until al dente and golden brown. Finish with butter and chopped parsley.
Calories: 416kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 266mg | Potassium: 1642mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 440IU | Vitamin C: 33.2mg | Calcium: 144mg | Iron: 2.8mg