Three Different Homemade Pizza Recipes with No Knead Pizza Crust
Learn how easy it is to make these Three Different Homemade Pizza Recipes with No Knead Pizza Crust that are sure to be a hit!
For the Crust:
- 5 cups of Bob’s Red Mill Organic All-Purpose Flour
- 5 tablespoons of Bob’s Red Mill Organic Dark Rye Flour
- ½ teaspoon of yeast
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons of Kosher salt
- 1 ½ to 2 cups of warm water
For the Toppings:
- 2 15- ounce cans of drained diced tomatoes
- 3 finely minced cloves of garlic
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- 2 balls of thinly sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 thinly sliced tomatoes
- 5 thinly sliced assorted color cherry tomatoes
- 3 strips of crisp cooked bacon
- 7 large pepporoni slices
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
Preheat a pizza stone in the oven to 500°.
Sauce: Combine the tomatoes, garlic and basil leaves to medium size pot and cook over medium heat for 60-90 minutes or until it cooks down but still remains chunky. Season with salt and pepper.
Dough: Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix until combined. Don’t knead. Cover with a towel and let stand until it has doubled in size, about 8-20 hours.
Once the dough has risen divide it into 3 balls and let it rise for 1 hour.
Roll out each dough ball using your hands to stretch it and form an outside until it’s about 12” inches wide.
Add on sauce and desired toppings and bake in the oven at 500° for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown and cooked. Slice and serve hot.
Calories: 311kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 467mg | Potassium: 244mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 393IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 143mg | Iron: 3mg