Loaded Cowboy Queso Dip Recipe with Pinto Beans
This cowboy queso is packed with ground beef, chorizo, bacon, homemade salsa, and pinto beans is nothing short of delicious!
- 8 slices of roughly chopped bacon
- ½ pound of loose chorizo sausage
- ½ pound of ground beef
- 1 pound of prepared pasteurized cheese product
- ½ pound of cream cheese
- ½ pound of shredded white cheddar
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1 15- ounce can of BUSH'S® Pinto Beans drained and rinsed
- ½ peeled and small diced red onion
- ½ cup of sliced green onions
- 1 seeded and small diced jalapeño
- ¼ cup of chopped cilantro
- tortilla chips for serving
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Add the bacon to a 12" cast iron skillet over medium heat and cook until crispy.
Once cooked set the bacon aside and cook the chorizo sausage in the bacon fat until it is cooked throughout.
Next, add in the beef to the pan with the chorizo and cook it until it is cooked through.
Add in all of the cheeses and mix over low heat until melted.
Pour in the tomatoes, beans, red onion, green onions, jalapeño, cooked bacon and cilantro and mix until combined.
Transfer the pan to the oven and cook for 10 minutes or until hot and slightly browned on top.
Calories: 548kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 120mg | Sodium: 758mg | Potassium: 449mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1007IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 455mg | Iron: 2mg