Tuna Poke Tostada Recipe with Chili Garlic Mayonnaise
This Tuna Poke Tostada Recipe with Chili Garlic Mayonnaise, cucumbers, pineapple, avocados, is the perfect seafood appetizer.
For the Tuna:
- 1 ½ pounds of sashimi grade tuna
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of finely grated fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup of thinly sliced green onions
For the Mayonnaise:
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- ¼ cup of chili-garlic paste
For the Vegetables:
- 1 seeded and medium diced cucumber
- 1 cup of medium diced pineapple
- 3 thinly sliced radishes
- 1 peeled seeded and medium diced avocado
- micro greens for garnish
- 8 fried corn tortilla shells
Tuna: Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix until combine and refrigerate until ready to use. Eat within 12 hours of making this.
Mayonnaise: Whisk together both ingredients in a bowl until combined and chill until ready to use.
To Plate: Place the tuna on a fried corn tortilla shell and top off with diced cucumber, pineapple, avocado, sliced radish, chili-garlic mayonnaise, and micro greens.
Calories: 426kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 677mg | Potassium: 494mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2015IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 2mg