Green Goddess Salad Recipe
Green Goddess Salad recipe is jam packed with fresh vegetables, rotisserie chicken and an amazing homemade green goddess salad dressing.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
For the Dressing:
- 1 ½ cups yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- ½ cup each fresh green onions basil leaves and parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
For the Salad:
- 5 cups field greens and romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 rotisserie chicken torn or cut into bite size pieces
- ½ peeled and thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup edamame
- ½ sliced cucumber
- 3 sliced radishes
- 6 medium boiled eggs peeled and cut in ½
- 2 cups pea tendrils
- 3 chopped crisp cooked bacon strips
- 2 peeled seeded and sliced avocados
- 1 to 2 cups of cooked Bob’s Red Mill Farro
- micro greens for garnish.
For the dressing: Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend on medium speed until smooth and combined.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
To Plate: Place the greens in a large salad bowl and evenly spread out or layer on the chicken, onions, edamame, cucumbers, radishes, eggs, pea tendrils, bacon, avocados, farro and micro greens.
Calories: 422kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 267mg | Sodium: 699mg | Potassium: 1031mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 114% | Vitamin C: 20.7% | Calcium: 19.9% | Iron: 21.7%