Paleo Granola Recipe
Paleo granola recipe that is grain-free & loaded with seeds, nuts, coconut oil, maple syrup & raisins for an unbelievably delicious recipe.
- 1 cup each of raw almonds cashews, pecans and walnuts
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 ½ tablespoons flax seeds
- ½ cup raw pepitas
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons raw maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened coconut shreds
- 1 cup raisins
Preheat the oven to 250°.
Add the almonds, cashews, pecans, and walnuts to a food processor and pulse several times until it is gritty and still some chunks are the size of half peanuts.
Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add in the seeds, pepitas, oil, cinnamon, vanilla, syrup and salt, and mix until completely combined.
Pour the mixture out onto a sheet tray lined with parchment paper and spread out until flattened.
Bake at 250° for 90 minutes or until the seeds are lightly browned and cooked.
Cool the granola and then break up and toss with coconut shreds and raisins.
Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Sodium: 69mg | Potassium: 389mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 2mg