Easy Grilled Vegetables Crudité Platter
Grill all year round and make this delicious crudité platter with grilled vegetables that are perfect to serve to your friends and family.
- 1 bunch of red beets trimmed
- 1 bunch of golden beets trimmed
- 2 acorn squashes
- 1 pound of green beans
- 1 pound of baby potatoes
- 1 pound of brussel sprouts
- 2 peeled and thickly sliced onions
- 2 thickly sliced fennel bulbs
- 1 large bunch of peeled and trimmed baby carrots
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 2 preferred dipping sauces
- sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1 ball of burrata sliced in half
- 8 ounces of ciliegine mozzarella balls
Add 1 small bag of Kingsford charcoal to a charcoal grill and drizzle on a ½ cup or so of Kingsford lighter fluid all over the charcoal. Immediately light and heat until light-colored coals are formed.
Next, wrap the beat bunches in foil and place them directly on the grill along with the squashes. Grill them for 40 to 45 minutes. Cook until tender.
Once cooked, remove the beets from the foil, peel and quarter. Remove the seeds from the acorn squash. Serve the burrata inside of the squash.
Next, coat the remaining vegetables in olive oil, salt, and pepper and with about 25 minutes left in the cooking process add on the potatoes and Brussels sprouts and cook until tender.
With 10 minutes left in the cooking process add on the remaining vegetables and cook until tender and grill marks formed.
Remove the vegetables and serve on a platter with the dipping sauces and mozzarella balls.
Calories: 99kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 31mg | Potassium: 434mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 488IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 76mg | Iron: 1mg