A delicious refreshing watermelon feta salad served with cucumbers, pickled onions, balsamic vinaigrette and sliced grilled flank steak for the perfect back yard get together recipe.
• The ripest most flavorful watermelon is round, has some yellow sun spots and brown webbing.
• The most flavorful feta cheese is made from goats’ milk and hands down my favorite feta is Bulgarian, if you can find it!
• You can grill the watermelon if you’d like before adding it to this salad. NOTE: I did :-).
• You can absolutely add or takeaway ingredients from this watermelon feta salad list to your liking.
• Add 2 minutes per side of grilling to the steak to achieve a medium internal temperature.