The Best Blondies Recipe
This delicious fudgy blondies recipe is loaded up with white chocolate chunks and pecans for the perfect dessert after any meal!
- 3 sticks melted unsalted butter
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 ½ tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups Bob’s Red Mill Fine Pastry Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup roughly minced pecans
- caramel and ice cream for serving
Preheat the oven to 325°.
Add the butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla to a large mixing bowl and whisk until completely combined.
Next, add in the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt to the bowl and mix until combined.
Pour in the white chocolate and pecans and fold into the batter using a rubber spatula until completely mixed in.
Transfer the mixture to a prepared 9x9 baking pan and bake in the oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until the edges are firm and the center is soft.
Cool completely to room temperature before slicing and serving with ice cream, caramel, fresh berries, and whipped cream!
- Make sure to not over mix the batter.
- The batter should be very thick once it comes together.
- You can also add more white chocolate chips to the top of the blondies before baking.
- It is crucial to let your blondies sit at room temperature to cool before serving. This is necessary to ensure you have very fudgy blondies.
Calories: 663kcal | Carbohydrates: 113g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 181mg | Potassium: 438mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 85g | Vitamin A: 119IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 172mg | Iron: 2mg