Grilled Salmon Recipe with Herb Butter
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- four 8 ounce fresh salmon fillets
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 8 ounces of softened unsalted butter
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh dill
- 4 cobs of corn
- 1 bunch of asparagus cut in half longways
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- chopped fresh chives for garnish
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
In a bowl whisk together butter, lemon zest, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper until combined and refrigerate.
Next, brush all sides of the salmon fillets with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Place the salmon on a hot grill (350° to 450°) for 4 to 6 minutes or until it releases from the grates with ease. Once flipped cook the salmon for a further 3 to 4 minutes.
Next toss the corn, asparagus, and tomatoes in 4 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper, and grill until slightly charred and cooked to al dente.
Once the vegetables are cooked, slice the corn off of the cob and toss with the asparagus and tomatoes and garnish with chives.
Serve the vegetables with salmon and herb butter.
Calories: 692kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 68g | Saturated Fat: 32g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 33mg | Potassium: 514mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 2210IU | Vitamin C: 33.3mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1.5mg