Garlic and Parmesan Homemade Popcorn Recipe
Turn your regular old popcorn into this Garlic and Parmesan Homemade Popcorn Recipe!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1/3 cup of uncooked Bob’s Red Mill® White Popcorn kernels
- ½ cup of unsalted butter
- 8 to 10 cloves of finely minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons of finely grated Parmesan cheese
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
Pop the uncooked kernels into an air popper and cook. Once finished set aside in a large bowl.
Next, add the butter and garlic and cook on low heat until the garlic is done cooking. Whisk in half of the Parmesan cheese.
Toss the popcorn with the melted butter followed up with mixing in the remaining cheese, parsley, salt and butter.
If the popcorn remains soft, place it in the oven on 275° for 3 to 5 minutes to crisp up.
Calories: 189kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 190mg | Potassium: 41mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 500IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 0.3mg