Mini Ramen Burger Sliders Recipe
Wow your guests at your next get together with this tasty Mini Ramen Burger Sliders Recipe.
- 1 can of PAM® Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 bottle of Hunt’s Ketchup
- 1 bottle of Gulden’s® Spicy Mustard
- 1 bottle of La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 4 packages of ramen noodles
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 ½ pounds of ground beef
- 9 leaves of butter leaf lettuce
- 9 strips of cooked crisp bacon
- 2 thinly sliced tomatoes
- 1 thinly sliced sweet onion
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
In a large pot of boiling salted water cook the ramen noodles just until done, about 2 minutes.
Immediately strain the noodles and add them back to the pot along with the eggs and mix until they are completely mixed in.
Next, spray the inside of 18 ramekins or something that is a small circle and can mold.
Place a small amount of the cooked noodles into each round mold and refrigerate for 15 minutes or until completely solid.
While the noodles are cooling form 1 ½ pounds of ground beef into 9 small patties and season them with salt and pepper and set aside.
In a large cast iron skillet on high heat with vegetable oil sear each ramen noodle bun on each side until lightly browned, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side and set aside until they are all finished. Drizzle a small amount of La Choy® Soy Sauce over each seared ramen noodle bun and let sit.
In the same pan cook the 9 hamburger patties until they are seared to your desired internal temperature and set aside.
To Plate: Place a leaf of butter leaf lettuce on top of a ramen noodle bun and later on a cooked hamburger patty, sweet onion slices, 1 piece of crispy bacon, sliced tomatoes, Hunt’s® Ketchup, Gulden’s® Mustard and lastly another ramen noodle bun. Enjoy!