BLT Stuffed Bread Bowl Dip Recipe
Combine everything that is delicious in BLT sandwich into a dip in this BLT Stuffed Bread Bowl Dip Recipe that is the perfect appetizer!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 pounds of softened cream cheese
- 1 pound of chopped crisp cooked bacon
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 15 ounce can Hunt’s Diced Tomatoes drained
- ½ cup of sliced green onions
- ½ teaspoon of Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon of ground pepper
- large round loaf of bread
Preheat the grill to high heat.
In a large bowl fold together the softened cream cheese, chopped bacon, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, green onions, salt and pepper until combined.
Next carve out the center of the loaf of bread so that it is hallow.
Add the cream cheese mixture to the inside of the bread bowl until it is completely full. It’s ok to over-stuff.
Wrap the bread bowl in heavy duty foil and place directly on a hot grill and cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until the BLT dip is hot.
Serve the BLT Dip Stuffed Bread Bowl with remaining bread from the inside that was removed, carrot sticks, celery sticks and assorted crackers.